Sunday, March 11, 2012

The anomalous motion of the planets continues...

Bookmark and Share
Print
“My dear Kepler, what would you say of the learned here, who, replete with the pertinacity of the asp [a viper], have steadfastly refused to cast a glance through the telescope? What shall we make of this? Shall we laugh, or shall we cry?” - Galileo

A year ago today a massive 9.0 earthquake struck just off the coast of Japan triggering a giant tsunami that swamped the nation's northern coastal region killing nearly 20,000 people and causing vast damage:



At the time I pointed out that the world witnessed a repeat of the "psychological barrier" phenomenon in major stock indices that preceded the 1973 Yom Kippur Arab-Israeli War and associated OPEC oil embrago, the 1990-1991 Persian Gulf Crisis and the terrorist attacks on 9/11. More specifically, on March 10th of last year, the DJIA broke below the psychologically important 12000 mark....THEN the earthquake struck Japan that led to a historical shock and significant drop in share prices around the world.

Why does this phenomenon exist?

Again....I believe what we are witnessing is a manifestation of wave-particle duality in collective human consciousness. In this regard, I strongly recommend watching the documentary I viewed last night, The Quantum Activist, so they understand the ultimate implications of this historical observation.

Amazingly, we may be at a repeat of the psychological barrier phenomenon we observed at this time last year given how the DJIA is near the 13K mark, the UK FTSE is near 6K, the German DAX is near 7K, Japan's Nikkei is at 10K, South Korea's KOSPI is at 2K, Taiwan's TSEC is near 8K, the Singapore Times index is near 3K and Indonesia's Jakarta Composite is at 4K.

Will the world comprehend historical reality this time around?





Extremely doubtful....but I do my best. The prophets foresaw our self-destruction. I see why....and there's apparently nothing I can do to stop it because this story is already written and the Author's storyline is inevitable. Seems like BS to me, but, heck, what if I'm the author....then I'm apparently here as a just personal sacrifice for writing the next nasty chapter.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails