Sunday, May 19, 2013

Nuclear war dream last night...

Bookmark and Share
Print
Just a heads up.

This morning I had a lucid dream where I looked out the window in a large building and saw a huge mushroom cloud in the distance rising into the sky. As I looked out other windows I saw more. I felt utterly unprepared and was caught by surprise. Everyone around me was unresponsive in that they had no idea what to do.

Last night I was researching bomb shelters on the internet, so this might be why I had such a nightmare. This was not an "apocalyptic vision" like I experienced in February 1991 during the first Gulf War:



This was just a lucid dream.

The only reason I'm posting about it is that events in the Middle East appear to be moving rapidly and directly toward the initial part of my 1991 vision, i.e., a special report of a chemical SCUD missile attack on Israel. I read this article from Haaretz Israeli News upon awaking this morning:

Syria is making preparations to strike Tel Aviv in case Israel launches another attack on its territory, The Sunday Times reported on Sunday.

The Syrian army has begun deploying advanced surface-to-surface missiles, the report said, adding that it has received orders to strike central Israel in case additional attacks against Syria are carried out.

The Sunday Times said that the information was obtained by reconnaissance satellites that were tracking the Syrian forces. According to the report, Syria was deploying advanced Tishreen missiles which are capable of carrying a holf-ton warhead.

Israel, foreign media reported, was behind three attacks against targets in Syria in the past five months. The air raids, it was said, targeted shipments of weapons heading to Lebanon's Hezbollah.

Israel refused to officially confirm the recent attacks.

On Wednesday, The New York Times quoted a senior Israeli official warning of further attacks against Syria in case Bashar Assad decides to take action against Israel. The official also said Israel is determined to prevent any transfer of advanced weapons to Hezbollah.

Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah said that Syria would supply his organization with 'game-changing weapons' in response to recent air raids near Damascus attributed to Israel.

Another recent report claimed that Iran convinced Assad to allow Hezbollah to open a front against Israel in the Golan Heights and also agreed to supply and assist any group that wishes to fight Israel.

I've not really "prepped" for the coming nuclear war since I've given up hope that anyone here in America will heed my warnings and so I'd prefer to just go down with the ship, but maybe I'll stock up on some rice and pinto beans and stop by the local army/navy surplus store today...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails